Friday, December 13, 2013

Cheap Case Logic Small Tripod Case

Case Logic SLRA-5 Small Tripod Case
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This tripod case have very good finishing.

However, it is good to know that the head of the Manfrotto Modo Mini tripod doesn't fit very well, but is useful.

Great buy for the price. Highly recommended.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Very nice case and great concept for tripod case with access from the top. I ended up returning because it was a bit too small for my Gitzo GT1550T. If it were just a little bigger then I'd be able to comfortably fit my tripod in. As is, it's a tight squeeze to get the GT1550T in with Markins Q3 type head. Without the head attached it'd be a much easier fit but that'd defeat the purpose for me of having a compact travel tripod.

Best Deals for Case Logic Small Tripod Case

I did not buy this for a tripod. I bought it to carry my sons blanket under his bug out bag. :) It works perfect, its a perfect size, and the quality is really nice.

Honest reviews on Case Logic Small Tripod Case

Fits the Gorillapod Focus and Ballhead-X perfectly. For the price it provides excellent protection for this tripod and head. In order to fit, the tripod has to be pushed all the way to the bottom of the case a tight fit. But it fits.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Case Logic Small Tripod Case

This small tripod case is perfect for my gorilla pod! It's very sturdy and well constructed. I'm just not sure what the orange drawstrings are for.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment