Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Discount BUILT Neoprene Hoodie Camera Case, Spring Fuschia

BUILT Neoprene Hoodie Camera Case, Spring Fuschia
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $2.99
Today's Bonus: 81% Off
Buy Now

I had one of these. It was stolen. I got another case but I did not like it as much. (It was black, and harder to find in my bag, and it only held one device). My iPod touch fits perfectly in here, and there is a separate area to put my ipod nano. Handy wrist strap. Distinctive color so it's easier to find in my bag. I like it so much I was willing to pay crazy shipping to replace the stolen one. Glad I did.Oh yeah, it has a hard shell in the larger area which provides extra protection for my iPod touch. My backpack sometimes gets tossed around and the iPod has been fine because of this case.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

A perfect fit for my Nikon Coolpix s3500. And will still fit in my pocket or purse. Fast delivery. Very pleased with this purchase. Love it.

Best Deals for BUILT Neoprene Hoodie Camera Case, Spring Fuschia

This camera case is good, it does what it needs to. My only complaint is that it's a little hard to get my camera in and out, but I think this is due to my fat camera, if I had a newer slimmer camera I'd have given this product a five star rating, since it'd be easier to use. I lied, that's not my only complaint. I don't like that one side of the case is hard, like there is a piece of plastic inside. I understand that this is to protect the viewing screen of the camera, but I don't think it's necessary and it makes the case with the camera in it bulkier than I'd like. I'd prefer a completely soft case that simply forms around the camera, but I guess that just means I should have researched a little more. Anyway though, it is a good camera case!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment