List Price: $50.00
Sale Price: $39.00
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
I loved the bag..thought was a little smaller in the inside from the picture. I have a nikon d40 and i was able to fit my lense 55-200mm and 1 extra lense 18-55mm only.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is a good, sturdy camera bag. I just wish the clasp were easier to open and close. It definitely requires 2 hands.Best Deals for Manfrotto MB SSB-5BC BELLA V Shoulder Bag (Color: Champagne)
Let me start from the positive. This bag looks gorgeous, both outside and the inside. The size is perfect for my Fuji X system camera and lenses. However, I decided to return this bag because while it's a good looking bag, it fails to function as a good camera bag. The reasons are as follows:1. The biggest problem I have ever had is with the metal buckle. Although it looks and feels great, you have to buckle up and unbuckle every time you get and put your camera, which is a pain really. If you don't do that, you are gonna have to put up with the noise of the two parts of the buckles hitting each other.
2. The metal buckle can also potentially scratch your camera. The first time I put my X-Pro 1 in, the buckle fell on the protection screen and broke it! Had the camera not had that screen, I guess the LCD screen itself could have been damaged
3. The lack of side pockets. That makes it really difficult to put stuff in like extra batteries and lenspen.
The bottom line is, you don't want a bag that's supposed to protect your cameras to damage them.
Honest reviews on Manfrotto MB SSB-5BC BELLA V Shoulder Bag (Color: Champagne)
I love this bag. It is the perfect size to carry 2.5-3 lenses and batteries. It works for chasing around children or shooting the kids games. My wife digs how it looks. I dig how it works!Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Manfrotto MB SSB-5BC BELLA V Shoulder Bag (Color: Champagne)
PRO: perfect size, price, material. look and feelCON: no side pockets, and flimsy top handle.
I have had two big bags each of them can accomodate 5 lenses, memory cards, bottle of water and few more things in an extra compartment. But since I started travelling more and more on business I felt for a need of a bag that can fit my camera with an attached(18-105mm) lens as well as 35 mm prime. battery charger and few more small things. And this bag is perfect, one of my biggest goal was to be able to fit the whole bag in my cabin luggage while travelling by flight and it fits perfectly in my JanSport driver 8 Wheeled back pack along with two pairs of cloths, ipad and laptop!!
The bag's look and feel is great, it has enough cushioning on top and sides. It has a main compartment for storing the camera and extra lens or flash or two small lenses. It also has a front pocket which can fit a charges, memory cards and may be a camera manual.
Though the bag has been missing side pockets, this "con" makes it look good. Also the top handle does not have a nice feeling, it's just strap!
No comments:
Post a Comment