it comes with a hook that can lock to your jeans or key chain
good carrying case for the price
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is a good camera case for the amazingly low price. It holds my Sony Cyber-shot perfectly but the case is not large enough to hold both the camera and spare battery. This is why I gave it 4 stars.Best Deals for Premium Digital Camera Zipper Eva Pouch Carrying Case - Blue
The inside has a mesh pouch on one side and a Velcro strap on the other. It's pretty much just as advertised and a great price.Honest reviews on Premium Digital Camera Zipper Eva Pouch Carrying Case - Blue
The seller listed Olympus TG1 iHS, I bought this case specifically for my brand new TG-1 July 28th, got the case today, I didn't see the review below about this case not fitting the olympus tg-1 until after I purchased this case.. This case case is way too small for the Olympus TG-1 iHSYes, It's a good camera case and it looks like it will give some protection so I give this 5 star for price and quality, but 4 star because seller description made me bought this
No comments:
Post a Comment