List Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $34.95
Today's Bonus: 30% Off
I spent over an hour in my local camera store trying my camera in different cases, and this is the one I left with. It's a perfect fit for the Fujifilm X-E1 with 18-55 mm kit zoom lens attached, including lens hood. Nicely padded, no more bag than you need, good quality.
The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that there's a zippered compartment on the underside of the top, which is designed to hold lens cloths. Although there's a flap of material covering the zipper, when the zipper is fully closed the metal pull tab isn't completely covered by the material. The camera is down far enough in the case that I don't think this piece of metal would ever contact the camera's LCD, but I'm not sure. I wish it had a plain soft underside instead of a zippered compartment, because you could stick a lens cloth anywhere and I don't think this compartment is necessary. I'm very protective of expensive electronics, so just for my piece of mind I put a piece of soft material on top of the camera before I zip the top of the case closed, so there's soft padding between the LCD and the zipper.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Has a separate zip and clip opening top, which makes for rapid use without zipping, with a flap to keep the rain out, and is very well made.Best Deals for Tamrac 5683 Digital Zoom 3 Camera Bag (Black)
The 5683 fits my Canon Rebel T2i with the Tamron 18-270mm lens (62mm diameter piezo drive version). I have the canon strap on it, and I can fold the strap into the case and zip it closed. It's a good, solid feeling fit with or without the strap inside the pouch. Their website says it fit's a rebel with a 3.5" lens, but my Tamron is a 4" lens and it fits perfectly.I like this case because I can leave the camera's strap hanging out the sides and close the buckle, then use the camera's strap to carry the whole thing around. I can leave the strap around my neck, then unbuckle and lose the case quickly when it's time for a shot
Also fits a spare battery and the shutter remote in the front pocket.
Seems very well built. The zippers are smooth and the nylon casing is high quality. It's well padded. A little more expensive than the other holsters out there, but I think it's worth it.
It's a very compact case which is another main reason I bought it. Going to stick it in the wife's big purse when we're out and about on vacation. We did a test fit, and I was surprised, it actually looks small in there!
Honest reviews on Tamrac 5683 Digital Zoom 3 Camera Bag (Black)
I recently purchased the Lumix FZ35, and this bag fits like a glove with or without the lens-hood attached. Since the FZ35 is primarily a fixed lens camera, there is room to carry all of the necessary accessories in this bag; extra battery, SD card, filters, and cloth. I am not familiar with the conversion lenses for the FZ35 or the adapter, but judging from the pictures that I have seen, there is enough room in the pockets for the lens adapter, and the close-up lens; there is not enough room for the telephoto lens AND the lens-hood.Pros
Shoulder strap, handle, and belt loops for multiple carrying option.
Water resistant.
Perfect size for the Lumix FZ35, and the necessary accessories.
Quality build.
Cons
None that I can see...one could argue that it's space is limited, but this case was not intended for cameras that need a lot of space.
No comments:
Post a Comment