Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Buy OP/TECH USA Soft Pouch Digital D-Micro (Black)

OP/TECH USA Soft Pouch Digital D-Micro
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $17.95
Today's Bonus: 10% Off
Buy Now

This is a perfect fit for the Sony RX100. I wish it had either magnetic snaps or velcro rather than the two regular snaps it uses, because they take some effort to close. I might sew velcro onto the label and the bottom so I can use that when I am in a hurry.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This case is the perfect case for the Panasonic Lumix LX-5. It fits snugly, and doesn't add much bulk. It provides shock protection and protection from dust/dirt.

Best Deals for OP/TECH USA Soft Pouch Digital D-Micro (Black)

Fits Sony Rx 100 very well and does not add a lot of bulk. I personally don't care for the snaps--they are annoying to snap shut because they are on a flexible neoprene case instead of a firm surface so they slide around as you snap them. I only snap one of the two. If I could redesign it, I would prefer a magnetic closure.

Honest reviews on OP/TECH USA Soft Pouch Digital D-Micro (Black)

I use a Lumix ZS20 camera, and this pouch fits it well and protects it completely. It is well made and worth the reasonable price commanded.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OP/TECH USA Soft Pouch Digital D-Micro (Black)

This cover does a great job of protecting my Panasonic Lumix GF3 camera when the lens is off. It fits very well and provides good protection for the camera when I pack it for backpacking w/o the lens attached. I have 5 of Op/Tech's cases and really like all of them. The company is responsive and easy to deal with.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment