Thursday, December 12, 2013

Best Tamrac 5788 Evolution 8 Photo Digital SLR Camera Sling Backpack Deals

Tamrac 5788 Evolution 8 Photo Digital SLR Camera Sling Backpack with Tripod + Accessory Kit for Canon EOS 70D, 6D, 5D Mark III, Rebel T3, T5i, SL1, Nikon D3100, D3200, D5200, D7100, D600, D800, Sony Alpha A65, A77, A99
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
The bag holds a lot of items. It is really heavy when loaded, and it has a really bad smell to it. I've tried airing it out, now I have bounce in & out of it hoping to get rid of the odor. Smells like it's been laying around in a warehouse, musty like....Oh, and the tripod not real sturdy, I don't know if I trust putting my camera's on it, I guess that is why it was a part of the package.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

...TAMRAC Evo 8 is very well designed and the quality speaks for itself!!! Plenty of space for storage, cushions and padding are very thick, and there are countless of storage compartments that are flushed and blends well with the design of the bag. It has a very clean look and it's not bulky like most bags out there! I LOVE IT! ;)

Best Deals for Tamrac 5788 Evolution 8 Photo Digital SLR Camera Sling Backpack

The bag is PERFECT, although a bit heavy. I love the fact that I can accommodate my laptop and do not have to worry about a separate laptop bag when traveling internationally. The various adjustable compartments are great and I use the cross-shoulder configuration a lot. The attached tripod is constructed in accordance with its costs, I have not used it at all. The accessory kit is useful for keeping my SLRC lenses clean while on the go.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment