Thursday, December 12, 2013

Built E-FTC-LKB Fliptop Camera Case (Lake Blue) Review

Built E-FTC-LKB Fliptop Camera Case
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Firstly I was really surprised at the quality of the materials or may be I just got lucky. I just got a Sony W350 and it fits perfectly. This is definitely a bag for small cameras. It goes in your pocket. The front of the bag is hard. Getting your camera in and out of the bag is not ideal. This will only carry your camera. Do not buy if you want to carry any extra accessory not even a memory card. Only buy if the dimensions of your camera are less than W x H x D 3 5/8" x 2 1/8" x 11/16" (90.7mm x 51.5mm x 16.7mm).

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Very cute case, but it is considerably wider than my Canon ELPH, so not as streamlined as I would've liked. Not disappointed though.

Best Deals for Built E-FTC-LKB Fliptop Camera Case (Lake Blue)

great protection that comes with a case that takes NO time to open!

I never bother with zippered cases because I use my camera so much that it would take too much time to open and close,

so I used to use these neoprene cases, but this is a much safer option for the camera,

works great, looks great, and it is fast!!!

Honest reviews on Built E-FTC-LKB Fliptop Camera Case (Lake Blue)

I ordered this for a friend's new digital camera...."Wow" was her reply when she received it..... "now it'll be easy for me to find my camera because it's so colorful and bright."

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Built E-FTC-LKB Fliptop Camera Case (Lake Blue)

I really do like this case. My camera fits snugly in it and the flip top is a super nice feature.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment