Wednesday, December 11, 2013

EVA Hard Shell Carrying Case (Black) and NB-6L Battery for Canon Reviews

EVA Hard Shell Carrying Case and NB-6L Battery for Canon PowerShot SD3500IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera Black
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $33.98
Sale Price: $5.54
Today's Bonus: 84% Off
Buy Now

This product is very good I am happy that i order this extra stuff for my camara. Extra battery is very handy when i go for trip taking lot's of pic's or video shot. I don't have to wait for battery for charge. I just put take it out of my little puch and put it in the camara. Seriously it is very helpful you will be happy if you have this two extra purchase... if you don't buy that handband but pouch and extra battery is good...

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Perfect size for Canon Power Shot. Case is sturdy and has compartment for an extra battery and SD card. A must to protect your camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment