Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ever Ready Black Leather Case Bag for Fujifilm FinePix X10 Review

Ever Ready Black Leather Case Bag for Fujifilm FinePix X10
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $27.99
Sale Price: $25.01
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
Buy Now

After receiving my Fujifilm X20, I decided a case was in order for throwing it in a bag. This Ever Ready Black Leather Case Bag (good grief, what a name) does the job perfectly.

Pros:

1.) Mimics Fujifilm's original X10/X20 case perfectly.

2.) Top case separates from the bottom case, so you can wear the camera round your neck without having to continually take the top portion off to take a photo at a moment's notice.

3.) The top case wraps around the front of the camera and secures with a magnet system (protected by the material of the case) so there's no chance of scratching the lens when you take that portion off or put it back on. On the underside of the case itself, the top portion is secured with two snaps to the bottom section.

4.) It comes with a neck strap, but you can continue to use your original Fuji X10 or X20 neck strap if you prefer (I did).

5.) The case fits perfectly either with the Fuji's lens cap on or off, but I'd suggest probably leaving it off for ease of use/speed purposes.

Cons:

1.) Definitely bulks up the camera (to be expected) with a nice leather case.

2.) One visible seam rear-right of the camera (not a big deal)

3.) Has "X10" etched into the top (like the original Fuji case), but it's very subtle and doesn't matter to me at all (subjective, I suppose). It's like the leather is "pushed in" to spell X10, so you likely won't notice as it blends so well.

Overall, this is an excellent case for the money. It's impossible not to give it 5 stars out of 5. Highly recommended.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I had the original factory case and sold it when I thought I was going to sell this camera. I bought the factory case at a discount price and only lost $10 when I sold it. This case looks and feels exactly the same as the factory fuji case minutes the markings. No embossed markings on the copy I received so will be good if you ever get a x20. Good solid copy BCDigital.

Best Deals for Ever Ready Black Leather Case Bag for Fujifilm FinePix X10

This black leather case is stamped x10, though I purchased it for my X20 camera. A minor oversight on my part, however, the case functions perfectly on my Fuji X20 camera. It is well made and has snaps as well as magnetic closures. The camera fits in there snugly. The top snaps hook around the neck strap lugs and hold it securely, giving me protection from nicks and dings I might otherwise get.

Battery life on this camera is short so it needs to be replaced more often. For this, you must remove the case to get at the compartment to reach the battery and the SD card. This is a little inconvient.

If I was forced to list any cons, I would say that during shooting, the top part flops around a lot and is somewhat ungainly. Therefore, if you can take that part off and stash it somewhere, that would make shooting more comfortable. The case, being leather, is not waterproof. So, if you sense rain, cover it up or water will make a mess out of it. If there needs to be an improvement, making the battery compartment accessable without removing the case would be appreciated. These are all minor issues that can be easily dealt with. This case will last for the life of the camera.

Overall, it's a beautiful case that adds to the cameras looks, provides good protection and allows a more secure grip of the camera. I highly recommend it and am satisfied with my purchase.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment