Monday, December 16, 2013

Review of FlexARMOR X Digital SLR Camera Sleeve Case for Nikon , Canon EOS

FlexARMOR X Digital SLR Camera Sleeve Case for Nikon , Canon EOS Rebel , Sony Alpha & More DSLR Cameras
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $12.00
Today's Bonus: 60% Off
Buy Now

This is a great case if you need something to lightly protect your camera (in a back pack or bag)for an afternoon out and about. I had their "Regular" neoprene case for about 2 years and loved it. I wanted to upgrade to this case and assumed that since I was able to stuff my Nikon D5000 and a 18-200 mm lens in the old case(the dimensions are the same), that this one would hold it as well. I was wrong, this one is not as "Stretchy" as the old one so the Velcro flap does not secure. I'll live with it as its still a nice protective case and I can travel with a smaller lens and keep my zoom in a separate padded lens case. I think that this one is an upgrade (protection & looks)so if you are toying between the two and don't need to attach a big zoom to your camera, go with this one.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought this for my Canon T3 with Kit Lens, fits snug as a bug and has room in the pockets for extra memory cards. I wear it attached to my belt for easy camera access and the FlexARMOR is really durable. Keep in mind that your NOT going to fit a zoom lens in this case (See below) I highly recommend!

I recently grew out of this case and purchased the USA Gear Deluxe DSLR Zoom Bag so my 55-250 lens could fit.

I will write a review for this purchase when I receive it.

Best Deals for FlexARMOR X Digital SLR Camera Sleeve Case for Nikon , Canon EOS

Fits nice and snug on my Canon 60D. It's not long enough for a long lens, but has plenty of room for small-midsized lens attached. This should work well inside a backpack on day trips.

I also like the fact it has a little zip pocket on the flap to keep an extra memory card or lens wipe.

Honest reviews on FlexARMOR X Digital SLR Camera Sleeve Case for Nikon , Canon EOS

From what I saw when I tried this sleeve at the camera store, it will work beautifully as a standalone protector or as a purse insert. I didn't just glance at it, I gave it a good test, putting a D7000 with 18-105mm lens in. Amazon does have better prices!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FlexARMOR X Digital SLR Camera Sleeve Case for Nikon , Canon EOS

I found it very easy to use and did not have any trouble sliding my pentax k-5 with the 18-135mm lens in and out. Works perfectly!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment