Saturday, December 14, 2013

Review of rooCASE Neoprene Sleeve (Black) Carrying Case for Nikon Coolpix

rooCASE Neoprene Sleeve Carrying Case for Nikon Coolpix AW100 Digital Camera
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $22.98
Sale Price: $6.94
Today's Bonus: 70% Off
Buy Now

I like this case because the neoprene gives some protection and it also stretches. I use one for my point and shoot digital camera and one as a small wallet. I also like the separate pocket. They seem to wear well.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Perfect little case for my Nikon. Slim fitting, so it doesn't add much bulk. The zippered pocket is tiny, but big enough to hold an extra battery, or memory card. I would buy this again.

Best Deals for rooCASE Neoprene Sleeve (Black) Carrying Case for Nikon Coolpix

This neoprene pouch is just what I wanted. You can't go wrong with this soft durable quality made holder for a small camera or phone. I am very happy with this purchase.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment