Saturday, December 14, 2013

Review of Olympus Slim Leather Case for Compact Digital Cameras (Black)

Olympus Slim Leather Case for Compact Digital Cameras
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $6.05
Today's Bonus: 80% Off
Buy Now

The case is beautiful leather. Seems sturdy and well made. Would have been more functional if the belt holder was open ended, I thought. I ordered it for my son, but found it very feminine when it arrived. I had to give it to someone else.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I received this item within a week of ordering it. The case looked exactly like what was pictured. It is real leather and the quality is great. The only thing I dislike about the product is that it is a perfect fit for my camera which leaves no room for my spare set of batteries. Can you really complain about a perfect fit though?

Best Deals for Olympus Slim Leather Case for Compact Digital Cameras (Black)

The description is not accurate. The size is too small on the inside to hold my camera. I returned this product.

Honest reviews on Olympus Slim Leather Case for Compact Digital Cameras (Black)

I loved this item, till I lost it. It has a slide on clip which can fall off and be lost...luckily my camera wasn't in it at the time. It's beautiful and has extra compartments for cash, credit cards, battery or memory cards. Very classy looking, just keep better track of it than I did:(

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Olympus Slim Leather Case for Compact Digital Cameras (Black)

I love this camera case. It is the perfect size and it is super fuctional. I also like the it has two built in slots for addtional cd cards. I recently went to Thailand, and I know I was really rough on this case, and it still looks brand new. Very happy with this purchase!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment