List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $15.95
Today's Bonus: 36% Off
A bit smaller then i excepted. The tabs for the zippers are cheaply made.. I can see them breaking soon. But it does the job and hold my G5 Camera and 3 lenses, memory cards, and filters
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased this bag for my Panasonic DMC LUMIX FZ47. The bag has thick walls to protect the camera and a divided interior so the charger, USB camera connector and the lens sun shade also fit into the bag. And the camera will fit with the lens attachment on so I don't have to take it apart evey time I put the camera in the bag. There are outside zippered pockets for the lens cloth or other items you want with the camera. I carry an extra screen saver cover and the user guide. The bag can be carried by a small handle on top, over the shoulder when the strap is lengthened or hooked around the waist when you shorten the strap. The strap is held on with a very hard plastic clip so it can be unbuckled, wrapped around the waist and snapped back on. The outside pouches can also be used for personal items such as your ID, credit card or cash and car keys, eliminating the need to carry a separate purse while sight-seeing. I have used the bag for over a year and I have taken it everywhere; 3 trips to Europe, trips to visit grown children, trips to courthouses where I can snap a picture of wills and other vital statistic documents and old maps. It still looks brand new.
No comments:
Post a Comment