This is a great bag, it folds down to about the size of a small book when I put it away, and in use it will easily fit a "Patterson" type tank and all the tools you need to load the film.
I use this bag for process loading 35mm, and 120 film and also for re-spooling 120 to 620 and I always have plenty of room to work in it. I have used Stainless tanks, and Paterson type tanks in this bag with no problems.
Don't cheep out and get a smaller bag, you will just end up buying this bag later.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The Adorama large changing bag has plenty of room for loading film into processing, and I felt confident no light could get in because of the double zipper bag. I have used it to load film processors, and fitting everything one needs into the bag was quite easy.
Best Deals for Adorama Large Changing Bag, 27x30", for Bulk Loading Film.
Good size changing bag allows plenty of room to work. No light leaks that I've noted.
Honest reviews on Adorama Large Changing Bag, 27x30", for Bulk Loading Film.
This bag was a reasonable price, and a good size to spool 35mm negatives. You can fit a daylight developing tank for 2x 35mm reels, plus the reels, plus some scissors, and some other things as well in this bag. The wide end has double zippers (nested zippers for extra light sealing). The arm holes fit snugly, but are not uncomfortable. If you have forearms that are thicker than normal you might have some trouble with the fit cutting off circulation, but I have no trouble.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Adorama Large Changing Bag, 27x30", for Bulk Loading Film.
I got sick and tired of having to light proof my bathroom everytime I wanted to spool a roll of film. This item lets me put in my whole kit and I can change the film in bright light. Great bag for the money ,I was looking at the tent version but didnt want to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this bag (make sure you get the large one) to anyone that doesn't have real darkroom and use bathroom to do the magic.

No comments:
Post a Comment