Think Tank makes great products and this bag is no exception. If I can find any fault with this bag it would be that it holds too much. I'm able to get a 1D Mk III with 70-200 f/2.8L IS mounted, plus a 24-105 f/4L, 17-40 f/4L, 85mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4 and Sigma 15mm f/2.8 fisheye in the bag along with a 580EX flash. I haven't even started on the pockets yet!
Materials, zippers and overall finish are top notch. Yes, it's expensive but anymore you get what you pay for.
I highly recommend this bag.
Dave
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Very well made and designed. One exception is in axcess: the main compartment zipper gives limited (tight) access. Not great for quick lens or body changes nor for snatching a speedlight unit. But still a great bag for storage and transport.
Best Deals for Think Tank Urban Disguise 70 Pro V2.0 Shoulder Bag - Holds Pro DSLR
This is my third camera bag and I hope one to last for a long time. It is roomy, well constructed and has many storage pockets inside. It came with velcro dividers that will allow you to configure the inside of the bag the way you wish. It also contains a small pouch to carry SD cards, a pouch containing a water resistant cover to slip over your bag in case it rains, and a shoulder strap.
I initially bought a Think Tank Urban Disguise 40 bag. I own a Nikon D800 and bought this bag to carry this camera. It is too small of a bag for this size camera! I kept it and now use it to store my old Nikon D70.
In short I love this series of bags! Highly recommended!
Honest reviews on Think Tank Urban Disguise 70 Pro V2.0 Shoulder Bag - Holds Pro DSLR
You absolutely can't go wrong with this bag. I am a huge Think Tank fan and own 3 of their camera bags/backpacks. This is my favorite and I have to tell you that this shoulder bag rocks. Excellent design and if you are like me and like to bring a lot of gear "just in case" then this is the bag for you. As you can see it looks like a typical small piece of luggage so it doesn't scream "I'm holding $10K+ in camera equipment". The design allows you to carry a ton of gear. It allows me to base my packing not on how much it will hold, but how much weight I want to lug around all day. For such a relatively small package, it's pretty amazing. Though it's a little pricy, you are buying a quality item that will last you many, many years. You won't be disappointed if you purchase this item. The only thing I wish they would have included was a small padlock for the zippers. Not a huge deal since you can pick these up anywhere, but for the price, it would have been nice for them to include one.

No comments:
Post a Comment