Friday, December 13, 2013

Best Go Professional XB-552 Pro Watertight Rugged Case for 2 of Either Deals

Go Professional XB-552 Pro Watertight Rugged Case for 2 of Either GoPro hero 2 or Hero 3 Cameras
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $59.95
Sale Price: $59.00
Today's Bonus: 2% Off
Buy Now

I have a GoPro HD Hero 2, the LCD, Wifi BAc Pac, Chesty, and surf mounts. It holds all of my equipment, including the various different doors, mounts, straps, etc, and has plenty of room to spare. The only thing I would recommend is cutting a few spots in the foam for SD cards.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

works great, but that one space up top (product pics shows a/v cables in it) is pretty close to useless. anytime you pull the top portion out, whatever is in that space falls out because it's open at the back. other than that, the case works great and keeps everything organized and in place. and kudos to the shop, the product was delivered so fast i thought there was some kind of error.

Best Deals for Go Professional XB-552 Pro Watertight Rugged Case for 2 of Either

This was a great case until I started getting more attachments. Which was ok cause I just went back to them and got a bigger case! Also I had the opportunity to talk to them about a custom case. They designed me a new case and communication was beyond great. After the experience I had with the company, I will not go anywhere else for cases.

Honest reviews on Go Professional XB-552 Pro Watertight Rugged Case for 2 of Either

Buy it. I'm quite certain it could survive a fall from the Empire State Building. It has cut-outs for everything.

I have it overloaded now. Is there a larger version?

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Go Professional XB-552 Pro Watertight Rugged Case for 2 of Either

Was keeping the first GoPro in a shoe box. When I picked up a second GoPro I figured it was time to better organize. This works very well. The holes for the GoPros fit both the hero2 and hero3. Enough room I can leave one of the elbow mounts on the case. Even the hero2 with the underwater housing fits fine. upper compartment (shown with cables) is a little useless, has to be emptied to reach the lower. But the lower holds the suction cup mount, spare case, floaty (fits best if put backwards into an empty case) and a few other bits. I still have the shoe box for the overflow, the stuff I don't use often. After 8 months of use it is still the best solution I know of. Only reason for 4 stars (would have done 4.5 if option) is the not so well thought out bin (shown with cables in the pictures). But still the best two GoPro case I have found. Yes I will recommend. I would get again.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment