Friday, December 13, 2013

Discount Caselogic UNZ-3 Medium Universal Pocket w/Screen Protection (Red)

Caselogic UNZ-3 Medium Universal Pocket w/Screen Protection
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I bought the silver and black version of this "medium" case, and the product description said it was over 7 inches long. What actually arrived was an item barely 4.5 inches in length. I thought they might have sent the "small" version by mistake, but the "small" version even claims a 7 inch length. So there's a foul-up somewhere...so be forewarned.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

If fits my Canon SX200 just barely, so no room for anything else. I have to turn it upside down so the lcd's on the right side and the camera cord doesn't get caught in the zipper. Looks like a first aid kit :P

Best Deals for Caselogic UNZ-3 Medium Universal Pocket w/Screen Protection (Red)

I had ordered different sizes and use them for different things. The small one I use it for my compact Fuji camera and I keep it in my small purse. This medium one I used it as a wallet and credit card holder. I find the size to be perfect and I keep the credit cards that I use the most along with my dollar bills in there. The zipper make it secure yet easy to reach in. This is a replacement of another one I got from a store years before. I like this tremendously especially during my travel TSA doesn't allow more than 2 carry-on items and I have to replace my regular purse with this so I can carry my laptop plus a carry-on luggage.

Honest reviews on Caselogic UNZ-3 Medium Universal Pocket w/Screen Protection (Red)

This case has good internal dimensions for a Garmin GPS Nuvi 295W that has dimensions of 4.4" x 2.3" x .5 inches. It has a good fit length wise and is a little bit wider for some extra room to get it in. It has good protection for the screen and is a great case, especially for the price. Even the Garmin case, which is leather does not completely cover the item, and has no cusioning in case it is dropped. It is not too big, and can be placed in your jacket pocket without being too bulky like most other GPS cases. It is not hard shell, but hard shell cases seem to be much bigger. If you want a case to put the charger cable and other accessories in, this is not the one, but if you just want a small, inexpensive, well built case, then this one is a good choice.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment