I wear this slung over my shoulder and across my chest when I'm backpacking or skiing. This case has never failed during the 8 years I've used it. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I upgraded my camera and it won't fit. But, I'll go looking for another LowePro product to replace it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The expandable front pocket is what sells this camera pouch. It will fit an extra battery and several SD cards for your compact PowerShot or similar compact camera.
Just don't expose the pouch to heavy rain. The water will penetrate the zipper of the main compartment and gaps of the front pouch.
Best Deals for Lowepro Z20 Pouch (Black)
Not only handy, but helps save the finish on the beautiful Olympus Stylus Zoom 115 QD Champagne camera!
Honest reviews on Lowepro Z20 Pouch (Black)
This case is great in an appliance type of way. It would be hard to be in love with it, but it is a good case, and has been quite durable.

No comments:
Post a Comment