Monday, December 9, 2013

Review of Golla Erica Medium Size Camera Bag (Red)

Golla Erica Medium Size Camera Bag
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This is the perfect size to take my camera, one lens, and my flash. There are plenty of pockets for the cards, batteries, etc. I am So

happy with this I show it to everyone. I especially love the bright red...it's so much easier to see in a darkened room...like churches,

weddings, and such. It's light weight and very easy to carry along with my purse, etc. It's velcro strap is so easy to undo with one hand

while trying to quickly get my camera ready. I LOVE this bag!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love this bag, it's very stylish!! Has a lot of compartments for things and holds all my camera accessories!

Best Deals for Golla Erica Medium Size Camera Bag (Red)

LOVE THIS LITTLE BAG...I HAVE TWO FOR MYSELF BOUGHT ONE FOR A GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS...I USE ONE TO DROP MY KEYS ...CASH AND ID IN AND ATTACH IT TO MY COMPUTER BAG WHEN IM OFF TO WORK SO I DON'T HAVE TO CARRY A PURSE PLUS THE BAG...THE LITTLE HOOK WORKS WELL FOR THIS OR I CAN DROP IT RIGHT IN THE SIDE ZIP UP ON MY COMPUTER BAG...I HAVE A PUSH BUTTON START ON MY CAR SO I CAN WALK RIGHT OUT GET IN AND GO WITHOUT EVER HAVING TO GET ANYTHING OUT OF MY BAG...THE OTHER PUCH IS USED WHEN I WALK WITH MY IPOD INSIDE...

Honest reviews on Golla Erica Medium Size Camera Bag (Red)

I love this bag for my camera! I can tote it around without fear of it getting damaged. It has plenty of space for my camera body, two lenses, and spare batteries, with room to spare! It is lightweight and so cute! If I didn't use it for my camera, I might carry it around for a purse.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Golla Erica Medium Size Camera Bag (Red)

This is a huge bag far too big for a camera. It looks cheaply made and has a plastic feel and velcro strap closure. It looks more like an insulated lunch bag.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment