The look, design, and feel of the bag are great. You definitely feel that this is a well put together bag and made with good material. After I loaded my equipment into it, which isn't how I thought it would fit (more on that later), I put the bag on and it was very comfortable. The strap is padded and adjustable. One one of the features on the strap that I particularly like is that it velcros together, but has a strap with a lock that goes over the velcro so you feel extra secure.
The pictures online and even the little brochure the company sends with the bag make it seem like your camera, flash, and lens will fit "down" into the padding mine do not. I own a Nikon d200, a Nikon SB-800 flash, a Tamron 28-105mm lens, and Nikon 17-55 mm lens. With either lens attached the camera sticks up over the padding, the flash sticks up as well. If your camera is smaller then mine then there should be no problem, but if it's the same size or bigger you may have the same trouble. The camera bag is designed so that you can pull the bag forward, grab your camera and be ready, so detaching the lens doesn't make it very functional.
I do like the bag overall and will test it out some more, so we'll see. Good luck and I hope this review was helpful, there are a lack of them out there especially for this particular bag.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This bag is well-made, and pretty functional. That being said, It did a lousy job of protecting my Nikon D60. Like many new camera bags, it's designed so that the camera sits lens down in the compartment. I thought that this was a little weird, because If the bag was dropped, it would land lens down as well, leaving the lens to absorb the brunt of the impact. I didn't worry too much about is because this is how many camera bags are designed. Well, I should have worried more about it. I recently dropped the bag, from about 3 feet up in the air. That's about waist high for me. That's not a big fall, at all. When I took the camera out of the bag, sure enough, the lens was damaged. If you do by this bag, be sure to put extra padding on the bottom, or don't put the camera lens down in the bag. The padding is just not sufficient, even for minor falls.Best Deals for Naneu Pro Echo Military Ops Messenger Backpack - Navy Blue
I bought this bag because it's a sling. I also have a Naneu Pro shoulder bag for my digital camera that I love, so I stuck with the brand.Unfortunately, this sling bag was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn! After just an hour into a VERY easy hike, this bag was killing my shoulder (even with the extra strap buckled). The next hour of the hike was rather agonizing trying to get the bag to sit comfortably in any position I put it.
The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because the bottom camera compartment and top compartment are nicely balanced and give you plenty of room for you equipment and perhaps a small lunch or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment