Thursday, December 12, 2013

Review of Slim Camera Case Samsung SL310w Samsung L100 L110 L200 L210 S860

Slim Camera Case Samsung SL310w Samsung L100 L110 L200 L210 S860 Samsung Camera Case L-series SL-310W
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I got this as a Christmas gift for a friends daughter who got a new camera from her parent. it went well with her new camera so I was happy it fit.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I really like the looks of this little case, and it works fine. My only criticism is that I wish it were possible to pull out the camera without unzipping the whole thing.

Best Deals for Slim Camera Case Samsung SL310w Samsung L100 L110 L200 L210 S860

This camera case not only perfectly fits the Samsung L200 but is attractive, keeps the camera safe from damage, and has a number of handy features, such as a netted interior pocket, velcro straps to keep the camera from shifting in the case, and a belt clip. We've had this case for over a year, and it wears well. I like this case so much, I bought one in a different color as a gift for someone who has the same camera.

Honest reviews on Slim Camera Case Samsung SL310w Samsung L100 L110 L200 L210 S860

I used this case for less than one week before the zipper broke! It is a poorly constructed case with a cheap zipper. I do not recommend this case.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Slim Camera Case Samsung SL310w Samsung L100 L110 L200 L210 S860

Very nice little case! It fits the camera very snug just like everyone else said. I ordered it in Eva Blue and it's beautiful. However, if you need a camera case to put a few extra things like batteries, several memory cards, and a place for the cord, don't get this case.

It's very small, and it only has space for one memory card like the previous comment has said. Other than that, it's a nice, durable and pretty case.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment