I bought this foam to use with the 1020 micro case. The purpose of the case is to house my camera during outdoor excursions. This foam is essential for this use because it makes the case nearly shockproof. With the foam I can close the camera in the case and hold it upside down while shaking it and it does not move. For under $6 that's cheap insurance. For anyone who has opposable thumbs and the ability to hold a knife without cutting themselvesyes I'm talking to the other reviewers because you're both moronsthis is an easy setup. Trace out your camera with a piece of cardboard. Use the cardboard as a template and cut the foam with an exacto-knife. This takes less than 10 min. and turns a good case into a great case.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This product adds a tremendous amount of protection to the contents of my Pelican case. Before I added the foam insert, my PDA would dangerously toss around within the case. After I applied the foam insert, it provided a secure cushion that restricts movement within the case and provides firm protective padding. Awesome.
Best Deals for Pelican 1022 Pick N Pluck Foam Set for 1020 Microcase
Pros:
1. It fits snug to the top and button. I super glued one to the top of my case.
2. Perforated so you can rip it.
3. Good quality foam.
Cons:
1. Price. It's expensive for foam.
2. Thickness, I wish they come in different thickness.
Honest reviews on Pelican 1022 Pick N Pluck Foam Set for 1020 Microcase
I use this along with my Pelican case 1040 for the storage and protection of my external hard drives. Perfect fit and reliable construction.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pelican 1022 Pick N Pluck Foam Set for 1020 Microcase
I got the Pelican case case for my hearing aids when I am at the pool, lake or water parks with the kids. I use it more often than I thought as it is not too heavy and the hearing aids fit perfectly when this foam is used. Without the foam they bounced around. We traced the hearing aids with a black sharpie and plucked and cut a perfect fit.

No comments:
Post a Comment