Sunday, May 11, 2014

Case Logic UNZB-3 Neoprene Pocket Video/Camera Case - Black Reviews

Case Logic UNZB-3 Neoprene Pocket Video/Camera Case - Black
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $12.99
Sale Price: $10.84
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I like this case because it is so lightweight as to not even matter. It does a moderately good job of protecting the camera in all but the most extreme drop it on the concrete for example cases. The padded neoprene sides also have one side that is silky smooth on the inside so as to protect your cameras delicate lens. I had used the thin cloth style camera cover that came with the camera inside of this Case Logic case and it fit without any problems. At some point I may just park the cover that came with the camera and let this case do its job alone.

I have tried all of my cameras in it. The fattest camera I have is the Flip UltraHD which is twice the size in thickness of most small video cameras and that one even went in without any trouble, just like it was made for it. Because of the padded sides even the ultra slim Creative Vado fit in there nicely. They include a wrist strap so you can protect your camera against unexpected drops, but most cameras come with one built in as well. The only thing is that it is better to have one on the case so you are not leaving the case partly open to allow the cameras wrist strap to do the job.

Overall I think it is a smart looking case although it isn't what you would call your rugged he-man leather model. It has a soft neoprene outer shell that is a little puffy but not bad. For the money it is a great case, and a very good way to protect your camera.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I recently bought a Panasonic ZS15 (little brother of the ZS20, same size but slightly different specs) and really struggled to find a case which would fit it; the cases were either for smaller cameras or would be too bulky for this camera. I tried Case Logic's camera case finder and, to be honest, they weren't much help either; they suggested all the larger cases, and I didn't want that. Then I came across this case, and saw the reviews saying that it fits the Flip camcorder really well. I looked at the Flip dimensions and found that they're about the same as the ZS15 and ZS20, so I got this case.

It is perfect for this camera; the camera fits snuggly and yet easily. The 'hard' side of the case we tend to use for the lens side of the camera, having had previous experience of Panasonic lens covers messing up over time; but it can fit either way. It seems a solid, good case, and I'm happy with this purchase.

Best Deals for Case Logic UNZB-3 Neoprene Pocket Video/Camera Case - Black

Bought this along with my digital camera and a SanDisk memory card. It fits my Panasonic Lumix ZS20 (with a bit of wiggle room to spare) and it has a nice feature where one side is solid/stiffer, so it can be used to better protect either the lens side (as normally used for most digital cameras), or you can opt to put the touch screen on this side to give it more protection. The only reason is not a 5 star is because I don't like the strap and the attachment point on this case ... they seem/feel a bit flimsy in my opinion, like they would break if I just hold the entire thing using the strap. So far I always hold the body of the case; never carrying it using the strap. Better safe than sorry :)

Honest reviews on Case Logic UNZB-3 Neoprene Pocket Video/Camera Case - Black

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program If you have a Flip camcorder, you know that the protective pouch that comes with it provides protection from scratching, but not much else. It provides no shock protection if it is dropped on a hard surface. This Case Logic case provides exceptional protection for the Flip camcorder, not just against scratching, but against shock damage. I like it also because it allows me to stuff the Flip camcorder in a crowded bag without fear that it will be damaged.

If you have a Flip video, you should get this. The beauty of this case is that it isn't much larger than the protective sleeve that comes with the Flip, but it provides vastly more protection. Getting this should be a no brainer.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Case Logic UNZB-3 Neoprene Pocket Video/Camera Case - Black

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I ordered this case for my FlipVideo UltraHD. The FlipVideo is the pinnacle of minimalism and does not come with a "real" case, only a thin soft cloth bag that is a little too tight to easily use (and that offers just minimal protection, mostly from scratches).

There is a sliding scale of convenience versus protection, and while I'm sure a big bulky hard-sided case would protect the FlipVideo better, CaseLogic seems to have really hit the bulls-eye here. The case itself is not much bigger than the FlipVideo device itself. The neoprene sides are thick enough to provide excellent impact protection while still being flexible. One side of the case is stiffened internally, presumably to better protect a screen put against it. This seems to be a good design idea for an iPod, but maybe less useful for a camera where both sides are fragile. That being said, I think the neoprene is thick enough on the soft side to provide adequate protection.

In terms of quality, I am quite impressed. This is not just 2 pieces of material sewn together as there is a 3rd panel providing thickness. Seams between all 3 panels are not just tightly sewn, but they are bonded with another thin strip of neoprene on the inside. I would be amazed if you could pop open one of these seams even if you tried. The zipper is high quality with a nice rubberized pull, and the case includes a quality lanyard as well.

For the price offered here, I would definitely recommend buying it for any pocket camera. Not much in the way of extra functionality (you cannot use it in the case for instance), but for what it is, I like it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment