List Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $2.95
Today's Bonus: 70% Off
I bought this bag at same time I bought the Coolpix S3500. I bought the camera because it fits in my pocket and can be easily carried when I am out and about, unlike my Canon 60d. I chose this bag because it holds the camera and will fit in my pocket when the camera is in it.
The bag is not large enough to hold much more, so if you want to carry more than the camera, then look for a little larger bag. But if you want a sturdy, well made bag that will protect your camera and fit comfortably in your pocket or purse, this is a very good choice.
The measurements given by Amazon are wrong for this bag. Amazon says it is 7.2"x4.5"x1.5". They are not correct. The bag is smaller than that. Empty, the bag is 5"x3.5x7/8". With my camera inside, the measurements are 5"x3.5"x1.25"
You can see from the measurements there is not room for much else, the bag is pretty much at it's limit, I could probably fit an SD card in the case (without plastic case), and there is a pocket for it. But I don't expect to make use of it. I have an 8GB SD card in the camera, and that should be enough for photos and a few video clips. If not, I'll replace it with a 16GB SD card
As already indicated above, my highest priority in choosing this bag was being able to protect my camera when it is in my pocket. This small bag does that very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment