Wednesday, May 14, 2014

rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene (Red / Black) Sleeve Case for Canon Reviews

rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case for Canon PowerShot SX230 HS GPS-enabled Digital Camera
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $19.98
Sale Price: $6.94
Today's Bonus: 65% Off
Buy Now

I purchased this case because it was specifically designed for the Canon PowerShot SX230.

Pros:

-Looks good

-Protects the camera

Cons:

-It's too snug. The camera fits, but it involves more effort than it should to fully zip.

-There's a small pocket on the front that you could put a memory card in, however it doesn't zip or seal shut in any way. Since the case is so tight, memory cards probably wouldn't fall out but it's a risk.

-The case is a bit awkward if you have the camera's wrist strap attached. With my old camera/case I had the camera's strap coming out of the case where the zipper ended instead of using case's strap. This doesn't work with this case.

It's not horrible, but I probably would have passed on buying this case had I known the above.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment