Nice pretty case, I bought this for my sony S950, and compact but protect the camera case. The thing i love about this is it has a mesh pocket inside to store memory card and USB Drive. I dropped the case with the camera, but it didn't do any damage to my camera. I am loving it. All my friends want one also. Good Quality. I would recommend it.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is a very nice case and fits the Sony camera I bought quite nicely.
Best Deals for Slim Camera Case for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W220 w220 Cybershot
It's a handy case and I feel like my camera stays secure. The best part by far was the price.
Honest reviews on Slim Camera Case for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W220 w220 Cybershot
the zipper it very hard to work it keeps jamming and at times is impossible to open ended up throwing it away and bought a case that closes with velcro
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Slim Camera Case for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W220 w220 Cybershot
Works great. It keeps the camera I bought protected and that's what I was after..

No comments:
Post a Comment