Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Discount Portabrace CS-DV1R Mini-DV Camera Case (Black/Red) (Black)

Portabrace CS-DV1R Mini-DV Camera Case
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $99.00
Sale Price: $85.93
Today's Bonus: 13% Off
Buy Now

This back is excellent, I have been a media professional for 20 years and have given always preference to Portabrace for its rugged design and level of protection. This "little" bag offers it all and also comes with one Portabrace's small cushioned pouches that can be used to batteries or other goods.

The bag came with a Velcro insert used to secure the camera into place and a semi-rigid half-divider used to protect camera and equipment. Both can be easily attached to the bottom of the bag through their Velcro surface.

Despite its small size this bag is a beast. Currently I have the following items inside and still there is space:

Panasonic TM700

2 Low-Capacity batteries

2 High-Capacity batteries (the huge VBG6)

1 Battery adapter

1 Charger

Rode NG2

Deadcat windscreen

Sony foldable monitor headphones

Arden shock mount

And some other small goodies

I paid $14 brand new from one of Amazon's vendors and it was the best deal of the year, nevertheless it is a bag that will certainly last a lifetime. I would have gladly paid full-price for it.

Now, the downside. It doesn't come with shoulder straps, but if you can cannibalize one from an old bag it makes the entire package complete.

I can't regret anything about it. If you need a gab to carry tons of equipment and a small camcorder this should be your choice.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment